Monday, July 10, 2017

Good Afternoon Every One and Happy T Day

Wow I have really missed all of you!  

    We live rural enough here in  our woods in the Ozarks of Missouri that our only internet provider is satelite-very expensive, not fast at all-so no streaming, wifi, watching too many you tube videos, uploading-down loading things as we are also timed for our useage.  
    We do not usually run into a problem of running out of time useage, but I down loaded from camera and then uploaded several hundred photos to shutterfly to get them off my computer-I thought I was using the "free" time 2am to 8 am but turns out it is not really free- the time just goes further during those hours. 
  So, anyways over a week ago we couldn't go anywheres on the net after 8am-all time used up sigh  I also discovered or just realized that when I visit all of you with lots of photos that eats up my time useage too-so I guess a double whammy for us this month lol  I will need to remember to visit you before 8am my time from now on. We won't be starting the new month of useage for several days yet.

   I am not hooking up to the T Party as I won't be able to visit you all again this week. and I can not upload any photos here either on this post-sigh
  Just wanted to drop in and let you know-I really do enjoy your blogs and visiting you all.

I have been busy-washed up the last 4 bags of navajo churro fleece, spun up lots more yarn can actually almost see the bottom of my bag now, and over the weekend I dug out the 12" dutch oven and baked up a wild blackberry chocolate upside down cake-it turned out soooo delicious. I will share a photo when I can  I have also been getting outdoors very early to work on pulling weeds-it is too hot and humid for me after 10 am here. my veggie garden is looking pretty good considering I got a late start this year. and the japanese beetles are enjoying my bean plants-ugh  for those guys I use 7 otherwise they will destroy my crops completely. I had just enough to shake on to all the beans and cukes.

Happy T Day everyone  and have a good week!!

9 comments:

  1. I 'am so sorry to hear about your internet problems... We live rural here in Arkansas too and have much the same problems.. Can i ask what satellite service you use? We use Dish.....and it is expensive AND slow and ridiculous.... Good to hear from you and look forward to when you can join us again..... Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you, that's hard! We are lucky here to get unlimited internet and telephone for a good price. Hope to see you again soon! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy! Slow internet sure stinks. I used to have to type in an internet address, get up and do a chore then come back and see if it loaded. It was horrid. Hope you're able to post again soon.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know satellite internet was so fussy. Sorry to hear that its really limited your time online. Hope its a happy T day. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you. My husband and I were each listing the things we must have in life and the things we won't miss. The Internet was the top of the things neither on of us can give up. lol.

    "See" you when you return.

    Hunter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am free. Thanks so much for asking. I get to read all your posts I've missed!

      Delete
  6. I have one of the slowest internet speeds around. I'm on AT&T, which is expensive, but not as expensive as Cox, the cable internet, which is lightening fast. Both my phone and internet are on the service and my internet comes over phone lines. Luckily, I have no restriction on usage. That would actually kill me, although I'm usually on the net between 2 am and 8 am, so that wouldn't be so bad for me. Unfortunately, I LOVE to share photos, so that would stop me quickly.

    Even if you can't join us for T today, we will still be thinking about you, and wishing you a happy drink inspired day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a very happy T Day

    Such a shame that your internet isn't as it should be but there is always another day to show what you want to show

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUcks to have to settle for slow internet service ... we used to have satellite but the finally put in DSL through the phone line . At first it was great but as more and more people use it the slower it gets :( THey only offer the lowest spend out here. See ya soon when your time is freed up again.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit