Monday, February 4, 2019

T Stands for Tuesday

Hello everyone.
   We have had some glorious spring weather here in the Ozarks where I live. 
   We worked up at the lake house Sunday most of the day and Monday morning.  The guys are working on setting up the drainage system-that was quite a job for them breaking up all that very thick concrete. Now to lay pipe stone and rock.
   I still can not see at all out of my left eye, and can not read the computer or books, or even a dinner menu-frustrating for me-and it is making me nauseous as well.  ugh 

   The room that will be our bedroom Hubs discovered two areas saturated with cat urine so we had to take that carpet out. Just as well this is part of the original "cabin" with a concrete painted floor and they laid no padding under the carpet. They rubber glued the carpet down so after one of the guys got the worse of it scrapped off I spent about 8 hours scrapping the rest that I could off and then washing the floor well with a odor ban product. Next time Hubs goes up to work he will check to find out if the urine smell is gone. Then we get that carpeted.

    I wanted to post a little blog-good thing I can type as I can't see much of what I am writing lol very blurry.  But I wanted to drop in to say Hi to my Tuesday friends to let you know I won't be able to visit for a bit. Wednesday morning I have an appointment with the eye doctor, and hopefully I am one of those patients that needs a good antibiotic wash and I will be able to see out of that second eye.  Unless things really change for the better I will be needing reading glasses and maybe the intermediate vision as well-will know more in a month.

   Winter weather is returning this week too-stay warm and safe everyone. 
   Happy T

16 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you're still having problems with your left eye. (I just said a prayer for you.) Today we had an unseasonably warm day so it feels like Spring! The normal colder weather will return after a rain storm goes through later this week. (But better rain than snow in my book.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much-sounds like we are having the same weather-I agree rain better than snow

      Delete
  2. Your weather sounds great. Sorry about your eye, hope the doc can help. You have been very busy at the new house again, hope it's soon ready. Happy T day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry that your eye is still giving problems, I hope that after your next visit to the eye doctor will help you.
    You seem to be really busy at your new home and making good progress and I hope you managed to get rid of the unpleasant aromas.
    Have a good week Kathy and look after your self.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been very busy. All your hard work will pay off in the end. I'm looking forward to seeing all the renovations you're doing on the lake house. I only live a state away from Anne so my area also had unseasonably warm temperatures with another warm day predicted for Tuesday. Hope all goes well at the eye doc. Happy T Day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moving is always work, be careful not to overdo. You will enjoy it all when weather is warm to stay and you are settled in for good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear your eye is causing you an issue. That must not be easy to deal with. And it sounds like the new house is causing some issues. I hope you don't have to rush to finish and move in. Happy T day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about your eye. I hope the dr is able to get it taken care of during the appointment.

    Your headband should arrive just in time for this wonderful spring weather (sigh lol)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't do too much to cause pressure in your eyes. I know lots of bending over causes my eyes and sinuses to do weird stuff and I've not had any kind of surgery. Sure hope you are able to see clearly very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Warmer weather has definitely been a much needed little break from winter. Of course, as we head into spring, you are going to be consumed with the lake house. I hope all the work there goes as planned, and hopefully the little problem with your eyes will soon clear up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your eyesight clears up.
    Thats a smell that lingers an can be hard to get rid of, good luck.

    Guess you have gotten the G+ message being sent out,, i think there will be some issues coming, an not fun ones.

    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I tried the google + but was never that crazy about the format so I won't miss anything about it-hoping it doesn't effect things here

      Delete
  11. I'm thinking that you should be going back to the doctor soon. If you don't have a follow up appointment booked you should do it now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Moving is always hard, with problems you don't know about until you have more time with the new place. I hope what you've done fixes the smell.

    I'm sorry about your eye but will have faith the doctor knows a solution to the problem that'll work for you.

    Happy late T Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, yep and this is an older home too-we have always lived in old homes so we know there will be some things that need fixing-we were not expecting the carpet though-it was covered up with furniture when we visited-
      I saw the eye doctor this morning for my second follow up and he said what I was going through is normal for many-takes longer to heal and see clearly. so I just need patience lol

      Delete
  13. Glad to hear that your second appointment went ok and all is well, take care and wishing you a speedy recovery! Sounds like you've been busy at the lake house too 😁. Happy belated T Day wishes and wishing you a very Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit