Monday, May 28, 2018

Hi Everyone Happy T Day

Hello everyone, especially to my T Party friends.
  I have been busy busy with canning, cleaning the floors and all the throw rugs-and then late Saturday out of the blue I got an allergy attack. Which has progressed to worse each day now-sigh I bit the bullet and decided I needed to do a dose of the steroid pills. I don't take those unless I just have to.
   Lots has happened too this past week-we got a new vehicle traded in our truck for a more useable vehicle for our lifestyle now. So I am excited about that.
   Tomorrow morning (Tuesday) early we are driving into town early to drop off my vehicle to get some work done on it. 
  It is still way too hot for me -mid 90s with high humidity-ugh just not ready for summer heat right now. If the weather continues like this I will start working on the hallway project again to get that finished up-finally I know.
  I am not hooking up to the T Party this week as I don't know if I will be up to it and have the time to visit all of you.
   Happy T Day and hugs to all of you

12 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter if you link or not. We will gladly be by to visit, because you are a member of our little T party gang!

    Sounds like you've had a bad weekend and things have not gone well. At least you got some canning and laundry accomplished. I was in front of my AC in my office most of the time. Feel better soon, enjoy the new vehicle, and we'll raise our glasses to you getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dealing with bad allergies for months now. I finally decided it was time for steroids too-enough is enough. I can tell you've been busy too. Hope you are having a little fun along the way-although I think you do enjoy the canning and cooking. Happy T Day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy. I diffuse essential oils (lemon, lavender, and peppermint) to help when the pollen counts are high. I can't wait for the Summer heat. I love hazy, hot, and humid weather. The humidity doesn't last long here. A couple two or three days before a cold front moves through. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you feel badly, Kathy. That kind of weather would do me in as well. Enjoy your new vehicle, and don’t worry too much if you aren’t up to the hallway project. It will wait for when you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely time for indoor activities around here. 107 F today. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a very Happy T Day too Kathy! I hope your busy day goes well and you get everything done 😁. How exciting to be getting a new vehicle, enjoy! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missed you at the T party Kathy but since you are on my blog roll i didn't really miss you..lol Congrat on your new vehicle!! Sometimes i wonder if we need a truck but hubby loves his truck and i love sitting up higher in a truck than a car.. so... we have a truck...lol I know the heat has been miserable.. We turn off the air at night and its been miserable.. I'm so ready for Fall...lol I hope you get to feeling better. Happy T day even if you don't partake.. :) Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hope you come over your allergy attack soon!! all the best, take care ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take good care of you and good luck with the hallway project Kathy!
    HUgs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kathy,

    I hope you're better now! Some folks say that if you make a tincture out of common ragweed, it works well for allergies. It's growing around my place right now, but I don't know if it would work for you or not.
    This heat is for the birds, I agree! I was hoping that we'd have a cooler summer, since the spring was so cold, but alas. . .
    Happy working in the home!
    Love,
    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy T day Kathy
    I hope today went well and your allergy attack is under control.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit