Friday, October 18, 2019

A Saturday Movie

  Since it's halloween month I thought I would look for a movie-that was not too scary lol
   I am not someone who enjoys movies too spooky, horror, zombies etc. You would not find me in one of those haunted houses set up for halloween either.
  So searching all I found were movies I would Not watch-but I did find a movie I loved-and am sure you have all seen it.

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.

Information here  This movie came out in 1966 when I was junior in high school.  Still watch if I see it on. Just fun

   There is also a book that was published on it's 40th anniversary 2006 It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown: The Making of a Television Classic



It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown: The Making of a Television Classic: Schulz, Charles M.; ...


I did find online the movie from cbs  here  It's around 49 minutes.

Warner Home Video

Fun facts about this movie here

Happy Saturday everyone.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I lllllove Charlie Brown!!! Oh, yes, we know him in Greece!!! Nice movie, Kathy! I do not like horror movies either! Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a sweet movie. ABC will be airing the Great Pmpkin on Tuesday. Oct. 22, 2019 at 8 pm a 30 min version and Sunday Oct. 27 at 7 pm for an hour. Times are Eastern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, no scary movies for me either! And, you won't find witches and goblins on my porch. How I love Charlie Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember watching this many years back when my grandchildren were small - time flies by so quickly! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen it, so I may have to miss my Tuesday NCIS shows to see it. Sounds like the perfect film for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this one. It is a classic. Have you ever watched Hocus Pocus. It's a Disney film from the 90's that is for older kids, but not too scary. I Watched it last weekend. Just that speed. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this show! I remember when it came out and have always enjoyed it. We still quote lines from it in conversation :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the Great Pumpkin on DVD, and watch it every year!!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit