Monday, July 15, 2019

T Stands for Tuesday & Celebrating 6th Year for T

   If I didn't mess up;  this week is our 6th anniversary for T for Tuesday.
I didn't want to miss the celebration!

                    Image result for photos balloons

  I am still not living in one place so just not able to swap an atc which I would have enjoyed doing but I did bring along balloons, cake, tea and coffees (photos found online)






   I started typing up this post at the lake house after we ate and then it was time to head back to the woods, so I don't have my own photos to share-I did have a couple photos to share of my own beverages. If I go to the lake tomorrow (Tuesday) I will edit them in.

  Today I did get the two halves of my loom put back together-now I just need to tie up the strings to the heddles down to the pedals, so feel good about that. I also did not lose any of my warp in progress of threading-so am happy about that too.  I have had this weaving loom since the late '70s when I was living in Colorado and working on cord board with the telephone company. This is a J Made loom made in Oregon, and is a 30" table loom that I bought the conversion kit for with the pedals-nicer to weave this way--so that is why the two halves.

For out 6th anniversary I have baked up some brownies for us (thanks to a previous post with brownies-I can share these today)




Happy 6th T birthday
     and thank you soooo much for our hostess Elizabeth, if it were not for this event I would not have any blog friends any more as all of my original friends only do facebook, instagram,or twitter these days.
     So I love this wonderful group of blogging art friends so much.

Oh and some of you that are not on blogger I will need to be up at the lake house to comment as I don't know my sign in for word press etc.

16 comments:

  1. I’m not on FB, Instagram, or Twitter either, and never will be. Blogger is still my favorite platform!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wholeheartedly agree with Barbara. You won't catch me anywhere but on Blogger. I am so glad you were able to join us for the party. You have certainly given us a great spread. Lots of cake and wonderful drinks. Thanks for sharing these with us for T this almost Tuesday, dear Kathy. Love your brownies and glad your loom made it in one piece.

    BTW, are you getting lots of rain? Did you see that FB was fined 5 BILLION dollars for not ensuring people's privacy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful hostess you are. Everything looks so festive and tasty! Boy, really wish I had one of your brownies! Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a delicious post! Good thing I'm not hungry- or thirsty right now:) My hubby would devour several of those brownies immediately! Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh there is nothing better than a brownie. We were just saying that the other day. A basic brownie is better than something fancy for sure. Have a happy 6th T day birthday Kathy. And good luck with the move. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those brownies look so good! Good luck with the move and have fun with your loom. Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for such a great spread. I spotted a hot chocolate with marshmellows. I tink I'll have one of those thank you. And brownies! My favorites! Yumm! It is lunch time and we are going out to lunch in half an hour. But I'll have a brownie anyway. Thank you so much.
    I think the house move is going well. I'm so glad for you.
    I'm a Blogger lady so I got your post loud and clear.
    Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like you do about this wonderful group, Kathy. Thank you for the brownies, balloons and drinks!

    Happy T-day and Happy 6th to us! Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those brownies look delicious! I'm glad your loom is back together. Soon you'll be fully moved into the lake house. I agree with you about meeting a lot of nice people via Elizabeth's T Day posts. And it's nice to see photos of different places around the world. Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hafta say I love FB and I follow Twitter but don't tweet, but Instagram is a foreign land. Blogging, though, blogging is special :) Your move is getting closer and closer, and soon you'll be all settled in. Those brownies look delicious, and I'm in the mood for a late breakfast yummm :) Happy 6th! and Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful post! It must be so nice to get things set up at the Lake House and the images are perfect for 6th Anniversary of TSFT too 😁. Those brownies looks so delicious too, I would love one with my cup of tea ...lol 😉. Happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. \I agree about this super group of friends that I have come to know via our T day gathering.
    A lovely post Kathy and i hope you will be settled in your new house soon.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am late because I can't comment from my iPad, only on Elizabeth's. We just got back from vacation. This is a lovely post. I want a brownie now! Pleeeeease! ) Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you found so many great photos to celebrate the 6th Anniversary! Your Brownies do look delicious! Hope you get your loom threaded soon! Happy T Day! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOhhh your brownies are yummmmm Kathy !! please want one !! And your photographs are simply lovely!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us for the party! Happy b elated T-day !! yes, I´ve also been very busy these days.
    I hope you´ll enjoy this month, and wish you a very nice weekend,
    Big hugs.
    Caty

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit