Friday, July 12, 2019

Afternoon at the Movies

  Happy weekend everyone!
I wanted to pop in and share a movie for Saturday but nothing came to mind so checked to see what was playing during my birthday year 1949

I found John Wayne staring in The Fighting Kentuckian.
   I always loved these really old John Wayne movies, he did some good navy ones too.
 
   This was set after the war of 1812 more here

                               Image result for The Fighting Kentuckian photos

Trailer



These old movies didn't always have a great plot but fun to watch sometimes

Happy Saturday and weekend

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this movie, Kathy. I'm glad you found a movie to share with us, too. Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Wayne made so many films I swear I keep hearing about some I didn't know existed. This is one of them! Happy weekend. Hope everyone is doing well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. John Wayne was an actor you could always count on -not a lot of range or depth, but dependable and always watchable. And this one has Oliver Hardy in it!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit